Friday, September 28, 2012

Bonuses for the Photographer in Me!

In the past few weeks, I have continued on with my treadmill, not missing a single day!! Yeah!! However, my favorite days are those where I can sneak off to do the steps or walk around Fumee in addition to the treadmill. I have increased the steps to going up once, back down the steep part, back up and down, or up and then walk around the several miles from the top back to the bottom parking area. The walk around Fumee, the complete small and large lake, which a friend mapped out to 6.78 miles, is also a quick second favorite. Last Monday, I actually did the steps, then not wanting to head indoors on what was as beautiful a fall day as one could wish for, I also did a modified walk at Fumee, which included the small lake and part of the large. 

With the stunning fall weather that has arrived where I live in northern Wisconsin and neighboring area, the UP of Michigan, also means lots of opportunities for capturing fall in all its glory. I do not always take my DSLR with me when I walk, but thankfully, the camera on my iPhone 4 is worthy of a qucik snapshot here an there.





No comments:

Post a Comment