Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekends

The new weekend is coming up fast and I did not even post my photos from last weekend!

Saturday, my husband and I walked part of the Fumee trail that I had never even seen before. From the back parking lot, we left the regular trail, crossed the old railroad grade, and discovered a whole new playground!

Sunday, we woke up with the intention of doing the Pine steps, but our nine year old grandson had spent the night and he decided he would rather go to Fumee instead, so back there we went. The three of us got in a nice hike, and then my husband and grandson took a shortcut back to the parking lot while I got in some extra time by making another loop around the small lake.

If ever anyone wonders about some of my inspirations besides my youngest son, let me introduce you to DJ!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Christina! I hope you're doing well. Love the fall pics you've posted. I recently started blogging at http://honeyishrunkthemom.blogspot.com/ and hope you'll stop by some time. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete