Saturday, October 27, 2012

Busy Busy

That is my only excuse for not posting, EEKS! I have been doing steps, walking, and even took the time to check out a few free apps for my iPhone to help me keep track of some of my workouts. My favorite by far is MapMyWalk. It gives a good look at what and where I have trekked to.

For example, I can look back and see that on 10/22/12 I walked 8.52 miles or that on 10/23/12 I did 6.72 miles, and gained 203.4 feet. This second walk, though shorter than the one the day before was equally a great workout simply due to the hills it includes.

As for my goals...I am officially below the 200 mark. I started at 240lbs....so getting this far is an awesome feeling...both physically and mentally... I am reaping the rewards of my work!!

My camera has also been getting a workout. I do not always take it with me, but on those treks that I do, I always find something worth chronicling.

If anyone would like to purchase copies of some of my current and past favorites, they can be found at Northwood Slice of Life Photography & Art Prints





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, again! Congrats on getting below 200. I know what a big deal that is. :)

    ReplyDelete