Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The story of my life...

It seems like the story of my life is keeping up with the things I start...no, not the losing weight, as that is going great! It's keeping up with the blog about the weight loss, lol!

I will try to get better at posting...my excuse? Well, for one, my son was home on leave for 11 days!! AWESOME visit...and secondly, his 20 month old son is now staying by us part of each week. Good thing I have lost the weight I have, and great incentive to keep losing and getting healthier, as he is about as active as a 20 month old could be and I am loving being able to enjoy him. I can get down on the floor and play, pull him in the wagon, or sled as it was this past week, as we also got our first real snowfall of the season.

Toss in Thanksgiving and Wisconsin deer season, and my job and the company I am developing, and, well, I think somedays I need at least 25 or 26 hours in a day, lol!

I got in a nice 3 mile walk with a great friend today, but realized that if I want to keep walking outside part of the winter, I need to switch to my hiking boots for better grip in icy situations...the last thing I need is to take a wipeout on the snow or ice, YIKES!


A few photos from some of my recent walks...







No comments:

Post a Comment