Saturday, September 1, 2012

One Step Closer

My husband and I walked the steps at Pine Mountain yesterday evening. AMAZING! That is the word that described how I felt when I got to the top this time and also the word I used for the view...well worth the walk up those steps.

On days like yesterday, when I complete both my daily workout (now over 7000 steps each day) and something extra, such as the Pine Steps, I am starting to understand how much my body and my personal 'me' has been craving this. I...FEEL...SO...MUCH...BETTER!! I have a long way to go to get towards my goal weight, but I will get there.

I plan to keep my walks up the steps to a single walk up and down for now, but hopefully yet this fall, I can increase my stamina enough to go up at least twice during a single visit. One guy went up and down them three times while we were there...I am sure his heart thanks him immensely, lol!

I am going to keep this post short on words, but share a few photos I captured last night...if you are anywhere near my location, and want to add that something extra to your workouts...here you go!






No comments:

Post a Comment